quinta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2010

how life goes full circle...

After my traineeship in Denmark finished I decided to my farewell travelling for the last time in Europe. For only 6 days, I went to Germany. I left Copenhagen in direction to Hamburg and then Berlin. In Berlin I met Sarah and Bruno, trainees of the same project that I was involved in Denmark. At 26th afternoon I flew to London, to finalize this journey. I should pack, for the last time, cuz on 30th I should go back home. Buying the last souvenirs that I didn’t have time to buy on this last months, I left from Heathrow Airport, with two luggages. And what was in my mind when the plane start taking off, was heavier than 48 kg of baggage weight. Listening Jason Mars, I started to cry… “Life is wonderful” and how life goes full circle, I was completing one of my circles. (And this is a quote that I heard before in other occasion!) 

Benjamin Button movie has a good quote for this moment “It's a funny thing about coming' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you.” and it seems like a dream. I just woke up! It is not about places that I have been and people that I have met, it is about how I feel about all. Memories are fresher than before and I have all feelings together in only one place, where I have to stop now. I feel like I lived in parallel universe. And if it takes those tears to make it rust, it should be necessary to start a new circle. Or I hope so.

And if I got the advice that coming home is a way to realize the advantages of home and keeping happy with the gained experiences (Words that are in my mind since I got home!) I should grab it and for now, I could say thank you so much for be part of my life experience. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário